Friday 25 November 2011

Blogging

The idea of blOggin instead of using a pen and paper is an amazing idea. It shows how far we have come with our technology. It gives us the opertunity to do homework, research and add attachments to our writing with the simPle click of a button. Blogging may seem like the way of the future but it doesn't come without its flaws.

Blogging helps us do our school work without the need of bringing home books, binders, or pencils. Blogging helps me do my homework when I forget the bring home my books. The blog also helps me express my opinions more clearly through videos and pictures. If I traditionally used a pen and paper, I would not be able to make my points clear as they are in my blog. Blogging is also efficient as your work will always be there. You might need to look back on your work and if you used pen and paper, you might not be able to find it. Blogging also saves time. But with all the good, comes the bad.

Blogging may Help you finish your work faster, but it may also crash and you might lose all your work and end up wasting more time then if you just used pen and paper. AlsO, if the Internet is down, you will not be able to post. If you work on your blog a lot, you will also damage your eyes which is a very big downside. Blogger also crashes very frequently which results In loss of work. Losing all you hard work is very heartbreaking and unmotivates you to work at your full potential since you lost all your work. The biggest downside of using a blog are the distractions. You can click on facebOok, twitter or any social networking site and get distracted.

So as you can see, blogging comes with its benefits but also it's drawbacks. It may make you finish your work faster but if it crashes, you end up using more time then if you just used a pen and paper. In my opinion though, I think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks and we should stick with blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment